Engaging Aliveness Through the Mind, Body, and Heart Connection
Is your work creating undue stress that challenges your physical, mental and emotional well-being?
If so, having a mind-body-heart connection along with a clear sense of self may be a priority in order to live with more joy and ease. Now more than ever, creating time for mindfulness and self-discovery practices can make a positive, if not transformative, impact on all aspects of life.
If you’re ready to say YES to sustainable, life-affirming change, join Kathy Flaminio of 1000 Petals LLC and Jackie Levin & The Power of Possibility for a full day workshop designed to awaken a clear sense of self and engage your aliveness.
Session 1: April 25th (12:30-4:00)
- Experience movement, breath work and relaxation techniques to establish a sense of safety, stability and connection with the mind, body and heart.
- Explore ”Who I am and What I do” from the lens of passions, gifts and talents and create a sample REAL ME card to integrate insights.
- Practice mindfulness strategies and yoga-based movement to incorporate and sustain the learning.
Session 2: May 9th (1:00-4:00)
- Create a unique set of REAL ME cards to integrate insights from Session 1 as a future self-support tool.
- Learn about and explore a wide range of LIVING IT! tools and strategies for engaging aliveness in a variety of situations.
- Leave with customized practices to bring clarity, confidence and commitment for engaging REAL ME aliveness in work and life.